Last revised on March 1st, 2020
Accepting Terms of Service requirements
You affirm that you are 17 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. You affirm that you are at least 17 years old as the kitchenbathcabinet.com Service is not intended for children under 17. If you are under 17 years of age, you are not permitted to use the kitchenbathcabinet.com Service. You further represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a” terrorist-supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. kitchenbathcabinet.com is the developer of the Service, with an address at 980 Wheeler Rd. #431 Langhorne PA 19147, info at dakss.com.
Texts messages and verbal communication
kitchenbathcabinet.com is not responsible for any third-party content accessed through its app. That means, if you click on a link sent through kitchenbathcabinet.com, the company is not responsible for the content you access, or the privacy practices of that company.
kitchenbathcabinet.com reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason whatsoever. “kitchenbathcabinet.com reserves the right to remove content and Status Submissions without prior notice,” kitchenbathcabinet.com may also terminate a user’s access to the Service, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer, or for any or no reason, and especially in a case of a repeated complaints from other users or the kitchenbathcabinet.com team.
kitchenbathcabinet.com is currently ad-free and we would hope to keep it that way for the convenience of our users.
Non-commercial Use by Users. The Service is for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, content of other users, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, software, audio files and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company or (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes. Users of the Service may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service or the Service for any purpose except with Tinder’s express consent (such as for promoted profiles or other advertisements), which Tinder may provide or deny in its sole discretion. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
Interactions with Other Users
Content Posted by You in the Service
- In addition to the types of Content described in Section 9(a) above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited in the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” (or “spimming”, “phishing”, “trolling” or similar activities);
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and
- publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take any legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating or suspending the account of such violators.